- For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?
This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody,
- Anybody, and Nobody. There was an important job to be done
- and Everybody was asked to do it. Everybody was sure Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.
- Somebody got angry about that, because itwas Everybody’s job.
- Everybody thought Anybody could do it but Nobody realized that
- Everybody wouldn’t do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed
- Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.
- James 2:19
You believe that God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder. But are you willing to recognize, you foolish fellow, that faith without works is useless?